The firm decided to move it’s operating system from a document management system to a case management system. I worked closely with the IT manager, providing the link between the users and the developer during this project. The platform was new to market and pretty much a blank canvas. (2006-8)
- Designing structure/architecture of the Case Management System, including screens, hierarchy of data and reporting structure.
- Process Mapping
- Analysing, refining and improving processes
- Designing work flows
- Liaising with users and the IT developer
- Testing flows, correcting and retesting
- Data and document mapping
- Drafting and amending precedents, including defining (not writing) code to improve efficiency with text options and merge fields.
- Definition of key management reports & KPIs to be built in the system
- Training of staff
- Constant review and adaptation for changes in the law and practice both external and internal