There were a number of initiatives. There was some concern that some were not working as well as hoped, together with a lack of co-ordination, with the risk that there could be duplication and projects and people working at cross-purposes.
- Meeting with the leaders and participants of/in various initiatives.
- Summarising the purpose and constituencies at that time
- Summarising the varying views and aspirations
- Providing an overview
- Suggesting a structure for managing the organisation for running them
- Recommending a methodology and project plan for working through from initial discussion paper through to implementation of a new structure, to include subsequent review points.
- I had to handle the project delicately, as all concerned were volunteers, gifting their time and energy within a close-knit community.