Every SRA Regulated firm has to have a COFA. Generally solicitors are not comfortable with the bookkeeping and accounting side of the business. So the partner/director who ends up holding the ball is often a bit out of their comfort zone. They are overseen by the COLP. The same will go for them! We can help. We have in-house expertise to provide you with support and guidance.
- Bespoke COFA Compliance Training
- ‘First to the table’ sharing of emerging SRA guidance
- Day to day assistance with compliance or financial management questions
- Accounting and bookkeeping advice and support.
- Periodic review of the COFA compliance plan and risk register
- Periodic review of the SRA Accounts Rules breaches register
- Review / assistance with preparation of financial procedural manual and policies
- Review of existing COFA’s monthly / weekly / daily processes and improvement suggestions
- Assistance with implementation of COFA periodic reviews and best practice advice
- Assistance with COFA client file reviews
Generally our rates will be at £200/hr + VAT but we are open to discussing bespoked packages to meet your need.
To find out more contact us on 07887 524507 or [email protected]
Other Training from HCL
SRA Accounts Rules Training
GDPR & Data Protection Training
Sanctions Regime Compliance Training
Cyber Security & Fraud prevention Training
Fill in the form below